Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I would like to wish everyone a happy and healthy 2008! The coming year promises to be a big one, with the presidential election occurring in November. It should also be a big year for me personally.

What would a New Year's post be without resolutions? So, without further ado...

1. Maintain a more normal sleep schedule (check out the time stamp on this post).
2. Exercise 3-4 times a week. 2a) Figure out a plan for going to the gym. 2b) Choose a gym.
3. Work to eat a healthier diet.
4. Aim for a better job so I can work fewer hours.
5. Stick money into my savings account from EVERY paycheck.
6. Have a book completed and ready for submission to publishers.
7. Read a book every week.
8. Work on learning Arabic.

I've already made a significant amount of progress on most of these (all but the first one and the fourth one), so it's good to have the ball rolling. Hopefully, having a head start will help me keep them.

No comments: