Friday, January 18, 2008

Perfect Sunday

My mind keeps going back to that perfect Sunday setup. The other day, I was thinking how my vision of it will change as I get older. Sometime in the next few years, when I walk to the corner store to get a paper, I will take a dog with me. He/she will keep me company as I read the paper and eat breakfast. Some time after that, there will be a husband who will wake up as I come back with the paper and the dog. Eventually, there may even be children, if I can be talked into that. Key word there is "eventually." I guess this is how I express what I want for my future. Just thinking about it in general, it is hard for me to specifically say what I do or do not want. In this day and age, the attitude seems to be that you can have it all.

The only problem is... I want so much.

No comments: