Monday, February 18, 2008

Green.

Tonight is my first night in the new place. It's also my first night sleeping on my new bed. Both are wonderful.

The room is green. Funny, it kind of matches the color of my car. I just realized that. Anyway, I was thinking I would paint it: either a deep, beautiful blue that reminds me of the ocean, or a bold red that reminds me of Red Delicious apples. I can't decide. I'm going to head over to Home Depot tomorrow and get some color cards.

Today was my first Sunday not working, and my first day not doing anything work or school-related, in forever. I hate working Sundays. Somehow, people are meaner when they come in on Sundays.

I'm making my spring playlist on iTunes for my iPod. I'm digging out all kinds of stuff from the depths of my music collection. Ben Folds Five (Whatever and Ever Amen) makes wonderful late winter/early spring music. I also threw in some Rilo Kiley and even a little Buffalo Springfield. We'll see what else I can find. It'll be nice now because I can put chill music on m iPod without needing to turn the volume all the way up because I live on the D line now, and it's so much quieter than the B line. Yuck. The B line.

I can't wait for green leaves and green grass and new life in general. I wish I could grow flowers outside my window. At least I'll be getting lots more sunlight in the morning now.

Anyway, I'm quite tired from moving today, and I've got a lot more to do tomorrow. Ciao!

No comments: